Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogging Virginity

Im jumping on the bandwagon, and making a blog. i kind of feel like im in sixth grade and im making a xanga. blogspot is the xanga of the educated and sophisticated, evidently.

all i've really been thinking about lately (thats bloggable, anyways) is that i always seem to have a theme song- a song that i play on repeat every time im in my car, or listening to my ipod, or getting ready for school. and whats so strange to me is that they really, really affect my mood. maybe become more and more moody is all part of the fabulously raging hormones that come with being a teenager. or maybe ive just been so stressed out that my brain needs the repetition to get my mind of all the other stuff going on. either way, my head has been like a soap opera, with the violent mood swings ive been having.

so other than that, my lifes pretty boring. maybe ill just make up stories so my blogs as cool as everyone elses. next time, ill tell you all about the time i got attacked by a cobra.

i bet im the only one that ever reads this. whatever.

bye!
kelly

No comments: