Sunday, November 9, 2008

Copying Jaime

sorry. im doing a one minute writer. dont hate me, please

Coin a word to describe your present life.

flurring. because i feel like thats what my year is doing, its just flurring right past me. and im missing it. i feel like i should be doing more with my time than i have been. i've never been the kind of person who just lets life pass her by, but since school started thats all ive been doing. i need to make some new friends, and generally just get out there more. i love my friends, duh, but its never a bad thing to make new ones, right?

so if you want to be my friend, comment on my blog. or facebook stalk me. unless i've never met you. because if youre reading this and ive never met you, while i appreciate the support because you are most likely the ONLY person reading this, you are a little bit of a creeper. sorry you had to find out this way.

well since its seven forty five but it looks like its midnight, im going to go do night time things. like...homework. NOT. i dont do that kind of thing.

kaybyeee
-yllek htebazile

2 comments:

Jaime. said...

hahaha Kelly it's good, you're probably one out of a thousand people that do the one minute writer.
And also, I've been forgetting about the one minute writer for the last few days, anyway. Way to pick up the torch.
Lunch tomorrow?
You better go
love yoU! haha

Anonymous said...

so, i've totally been commented on all your old blogs. but im pretty sure you know its me, rednalloh eilla, anyway. just sayin.