Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Am

...I the only person that thinks completely filling up your gas tank is just the best thing?

i'm the person that they included the "do not top off your gas tank" warning for on the gas pumps. I just feel like my car is so much better when I have a full tank.

Having a full gas tank just opens up a huge realm of possibilities. I can practically drive to Mexico on a tank of gas. Or just downtown. Or just to and from school for a week. The choice is completely up to me, because my car will just do whatever I want.

it's nice to have control over something like that.

So other than those nice thoughts on gas tanks, my life is falling back into that "average" catagory that drives me crazy. Sometimes I love that I don't have tons of stupid drama. Sometimes I'm bored out of my mind.

I think I just need to get out of Plano. And as much as I'm going to hate going to college and having to make new friends, I really need to. I'll obviously miss everyone here, and even though I don't really say it, I'm going to be so lost without Allison and Kimberly and everyone else. But I just have this constant nagging feeling that as great as Plano has been to grow up, I just really need to be out of the bubble and atleast somewhat in the real world. With real people.

So theres a little rant for you.

kfine

No comments: