Tuesday, September 8, 2009

At the

...end of all BBYO emails, there's this thing called an "undying love". Basically, you just type random fragments of sentences for things you're doing at the moment. for example
"with undying love and respect for college apps NOT, talking to Michael, buying iPhones..." for however long you want.

that's what this is right now. I don't have the energy to type a nice, entertaining blog. so here is my Undying Love for Tuesday, September 8Th:

Allison's notes, our parallel lives sometimes, shelving books in the library, precal is ruining my life, crying...sometimes, Kristin coming home for the weekend, missing my family even when I'm with them, being scared, simultaneously wishing i was already gone and being relieved I'm not leaving just yet, awkwardness, teddy bears in tuxedos, being world famous for something really kind of tragic, the last day of summer guarding being so sunny and great, Morgan being a library aide with me, mandatory bonding time for newspaper tomorrow, my lunch buddy, how annoying parking after lunch is, being a real human, getting caught cheering for someone when they aren't supposed to see you, Simmy hating me just as much as Dog does- i feel like all dogs have a vendetta against me or something, getting dressed in a locker room alone, being tired all the time,hating precal- did i mention that?, missing being friends with Chloe, who'd have thought I'd ever say that, kidding kind of, Jason's deli, the fact that my toe looks like it belongs on a corpse after my run in with the front door this morning while leaving for work, the nurse was nice to me today so that was cool, fitting in with the Wolf Pack, caring about that, my hair is recovering the lost inch from my haircut slowly but surely, the fact that I bought Michael's iPhone for twenty five dollars and a two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, liking Dr. Pepper now, hating plan GWHTASHTHC because it was such a failure, being so so so glad I have a class with Allison, my homecoming group is freaking huge, trying to stop my profanity because it is getting so out of hand, Zoe and Me's pact that is so good for us, talking to Brett and Zeto for the first time in what seems like forever, the return of Curly Meatchopper into my life in a way I wouldn't have guessed before, Mrs. Clark falling off the face of the earth, this is such a quality undying love, missing Allie Simmons all of the sudden, deciding to text her, done, and being finished with the procrastination happening right now.

Pieces
Kelly

No comments: