Thursday, November 19, 2009

God

...I am so sorry i've been so dramatic lately. I bet that if you read every single one of my blog posts, every third one or so would apologize for being so dramatic.

But i'm sorry none the less.

An update on my life for Claire: I'm completely done with college, the OU letter was the best one, Ive never been so starved for sushi in my entire life as I am while I wait for you to come home, I'm not actually suicidal but it was pretty nice that you thought you might want to take it seriously, Right now i'm not wearing makeup because i'm finished with that, Dave and Marshall are doing fantastic, i'm still not allowed in the choir room, its damn cold here in the mornings and then like 75 when I'm walking to the car after 5th, I absolutely cannot wait until i'm a second semester senior and don't have to be a student, We have so many boys to catch up on and we'll need to call eachother soon, Wednesday are still absolutely hellish days, we're really really legitimate, but I have to go to a Wadel dinner now.

I'll call you?

K. so that was for Claire. I'm really so so excited to be done with school though. Even though I know i'm not, and I'm going to have to keep taking tests and going to class and like ish doing homework until im completely finished, but I'm really just barely hanging in there.

Unless this is a college...

I'm a great student and even though these past few weeks have been tough I just cannot wait to finish out my senior year strong and buckle down for an academic college experience.

k i realy do need to go be a president.

pieces,
Kelly

No comments: