Friday, April 3, 2009

I Have

...a confession to make.

Not only am I alone on a Friday night, but I just spent half an hour watching iCarly. And laughing.

Dork: We're subtracting you from the mathletes.
Freddy: But I'm our best long divisioner!
Dork: Then it should be easy for you to understand the long division between us...and you.

that's comedy genius right there, honestly.

It feels good to get that off of my chest.

So other than that, this week was pretty boring. I bought a new Centro on eBay, so by "new" I mean "very very used." His name is Roger, and I'm currently in the market for a sticker that's shaped like a mustache so he too can have a face. I briefly considered not naming him out of respect for
  1. Pedro
  2. Mimi
  3. Al
  4. Francine

But in the end, it just didn't feel right to have an unidentified phone. And he looked like a Roger, so the rest is history.

Tonight, before coming home to watch iCarly (alone), I went to see Chloe at work, which was fun. Especially the part where like everyone I knew came in and I was sitting alone with a basket of chips in front of me. No more will I judge the people that sit alone at restaurants, maybe they have an ACT in the morning and therefore can't actually go out. Or not, whatever.

Shoutout to "The Stupid Show" circa 1999. You know who you are.

That's all, i suppose. there is no way ill be able to sleep this early. but then, i have Bejeweled and Solitaire back, so I can probably last up there in my room for a few hours.

Piece

Kelly

No comments: