Monday, March 30, 2009

Justification for my Weirdness

there is none.

today, my dad was talking sssuupppeerrr loud on the phone with my brother's friends parent's to locate his missing/stolen/lost iPhone. i swear, i bet my family has destroyed at least ten thousand dollars worth of cellular telephonic devices.

but that wasn't the point of the "today, my dad...." above. i was going to say that because he was talking so loud, i went into my front yard and left Allison (from "Kelly and Allison's Summer Extravaganzic List" below) a ten minute long facebook video. At first i thought it'd be fun, leaving a video from my front lawn. until my neighbors started to walk past, and i looked like a total freak. but I'm pretty much over it.

my ADD has been so out of control lately. i thought i had grown out of the worst of it, but I'm starting to think that i absolutely have not. but its cool, at least i always have something to think about. like today, in choir, instead of learning the choreography to the Grease medley, i was thinking about how it was ironic that the "Fa" hand sign had fallen off of the wall. because they placed it on the board next to the all stater's photos. if you don't know solfege, the Fa sign is a thumbs down. therefore, there were like twenty photos of all staters lined up, and then a thumbs down sign. which i promptly pointed out to everyone. no one thought it was funny. story of my life.

and just now i sent in three psyche papers. so basically, today wasn't a totally terrible (alliteration. what have i come to, alliterating with the word "totally"?). i even talked to Shannon, who i havent talked to since freshman year. reconnecting is fun. even though she's probably like "damn, i knew there was a reason we stopped talking. shes freaking weird". I'm over that, too.

pieces
Kelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am really glad to know that i am not the only one who finds ADD mildly entertaining.