Sunday, March 22, 2009

It Seems

...that i have some catching up to do. or you have some catching up to do, more likely.

so Disney world was really fun, obviously. there were cheerleaders everywhere, which made me nostalgic for my young cheerleading days, when Allison and I were the best cheerleaders Excel Cheer ever had. that's my story, anyways.

the rest of my spring break was much less exciting. I got a new job and turned my two weeks into Coldstone, and as much as i'd enjoy compiling a list of everything i hated about my previous job, i wont. because that would be unprofessional. and im all about being mature and professional. really.

so i spent Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday training at my new job, which was difficult. even though its the same thing, basically, scooping gelato is a science. im sure i just have to get used to it. Thursday was pretty crazy, i went straight from work to coldstone for work. i probably smelled really good by the end of the night, though. i know this because i get "Kelly, your hair smells like ice cream" all the time. its strange.

Andre, always the creep, came to see me at work THREE times. it was so intense. and even though he didn't buy anything, it was a wonderful experience. and on Friday he even brought Mallory. look at me, getting all hyper-linky.

I'm nervous for school to start again, I'm so over the stress cycle my brain goes through. but at least it'll be over soon. hopefully. i spent the entire afternoon at KD taking an ACT, which was extremely boring. and then i went home and filed all sorts of vehicle crash reports from last Wednesday. did you know there are websites where you can plug in a phone number and get the name and address of the person who owns the phone? that is so creepy. so for everyone with you ADDRESS ON FACEBOOK, which is already so, so wrong, take it off. or your phone number. if you haven't received a letter from me, you're lucky. because i really will write you a letter telling you to take it off, I've done it several times. I'm such a creeper extraordinaire.

I'm so jealous of Alex and Allison (assonance. and more, because assonance starts with an A also) because they went to Washington DC, my favorite city in America. sad day.

so nothing else to say. no deep thoughts to conclude with. but then, do i ever have deep, conclusive thoughts? nah.

piece,
kelly

No comments: