Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The. Worst. Day. Ever.

and im not even being dramatic. here, for your reading pleasure, is a list.

  1. 7:41 AM: i park my car, and as i sit in the drivers seat finishing my bagel (jew), this girl TRIES to park next to me and hits my back bumper. and i get out of the car and tell her not to freak out, that it happens all the time, and i got her phone number...to be continued.
  2. my algebra teacher is gone, meaning i have to take my test after school instead of at lunch. which pales in comparison to the car, but still sucks.
  3. my chemistry test was hard, which shouldnt happen. and typo-ridden, which distracts me.
  4. leaving the building, i get a call from nicole asking me to come over. so as soon as i get out of my car, i drop my phone into a puddle.
  5. the phone promptly freaks out, and now the keyboard doesnt work. RIP Francine.
  6. I get home and all the chinese food is gone. thanks family.
  7. I get home from the rec center interview (which my years of acting make me forever refer to as a "callback", which is embarassing), to hear that the girl that HIT ME IN THE PARKING LOT WHILE I WAS PARKED told her parents we were both moving, which is a lie, and i told her that it wasnt her fault, which is a damn lie, and her parents refused to give my parents their insurance information, which is just ridiculous.
  8. this shouldnt be its own bullet, its kind of a positive. Belle saw everything, so i have a witness. whoopie.
  9. i have to use my crappy gold phone.
  10. OH, and i went to get my eyebrows waxed yesterday and she BURNED MY ENTIRE EYELID. so i look like i tried to put eyeshadow on with my foot or something, but its a burn i swear. so thanks to everyone who didnt mention it, i still know you noticed.

so thats that. the flip side is that my spring break unofficially started today instead of friday due to all my choir nonsense. yay for that.

this was such a depressing blog. whatever. im going to google for a new palm centro now, bc theyre freaking expensive.

piece.

kelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if it helps at all, that EXACT thing happened to my car in the willowbend parking lot the week after i got it. and so it's STILL dented in the back. and the dumbass kid who hit me while i was PARKEDD said i was also backing out (LIE!) and he stepped out of his brand-new acura, took off his prada sunglasses, and pulled out his iphone 3g to call his daddy. little plano bitches.