Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Newspaper Camp

HEY ALL YOU GUYS AND CHICKS, I HAVE SOME POOP TO LAY ON YOU.

someone actually started a column with that. So next time you're reading my blog and thinking "god damn, Kelly, your blog just really really sucks", remember that. Just saying.

Rule number eighteen billion in the lecture we just watched was "never write a column about not having a column to write" Well sorry guys, that's basically what this blog is. And its not like I'm even being funny or clever throughout, because I'm just really not that funny or clever a lot of the time. But from here on out, I will not blog about having nothing to blog about. Worst comes to worst, I will blog about "Nature's Little Helper: Fingernails". That was one of the more interesting columns I've read today.

So all the kids here are not as bad as you gathered from the texts I may or may not have sent you. (Rule number 389234534985: Don't trip over your words. Sorry again) While we did get blacklisted at lunch, Jaime and I totally bonded over the fact that we're so used to be adored that it's just such a shock when we aren't. That sounds just as bad in a blog as it did during our conversation. I make no apologies. They definitely (credit to AKeeler to teaching me a fool proof way of spelling definitely correctly every time. Your 9th grade English teacher was correct) let us sit by them at dinner, and also breakfast, and even lunch today! And the yearbook kids were just really cool the whole time, so no complaints there. One guy, Sam, can laugh without smiling. I feel like that's just such an important skill to have in case I go into the secret service. Like raising one eyebrow. Its just so, so necessary.

Alright! Well this has been just a really nostalgic experience after all. I swear I'll stop being lame. Probably.

pieces,
Kelly

No comments: