Saturday, July 11, 2009

This Blog

"Your blog has recently become just a glorified facebook status"
-Alexander Douglas Hoskins Randolph.

His name just keeps getting longer.

So yeah, he's totally correct. My blog has become a glorified facebook status. But I just reread like eight of my older posts in hopes that I can recapture the essence and spirit of my youth.

Except that my youth is completely inadequate, because the kid that's on the news right now is eleven years old, and a third degree blackbelt, and like a world champion tia-kwon-doer. That is so impressive.

When I get old, what can I tell my kids I was really good at in high school? Like... I was so good at not doing my homework, my teachers even confronted me about it. Or... I had the most violent mood swings of all my friends! That alone should be enough to get me some type of award.

So I'm about to go babysit, because its a Saturday and what else would I be doing? But I'll stop neglecting this blog, I promise.

pieces,
Kelly

No comments: