Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cake

I missed the one year anniversary of my blog! It was yesterday.

I feel like it needs to be mentioned that after one year, a whole 365 days, there are still only eight people in the world that read this blog.

Why on earth is there such a thing as blogs? Procrastination? I bet that if you looked at the dates of all of my blog posts over the past year, they fall on the night before a major project is due. Like tonight! I just spent a seven hours at Nelly's house working on our Hamlet project and I still have to write my Writer's Notebook essay but instead, I'm celebrating.

So I painted my nails glittery purple on Monday and I feel like Hannah Montana.

Oh!

So for the last (almost) two years of driving, I have defended myself over and over again, insisting that I am actually a good driver. I decided that I shouldn't lie to myself anymore. No one is fooled. But for once, I got into driving trouble that wasn't my fault. In the West parking lot. Again. Only this time I actually got the other driver's information, so clearly I'm learning.

but anyways, so I was sitting at a stop sign, waiting to turn left, when I get rear ended by the yellow Wrangler behind me. I really like that car. But anyways, I shout a pretty harsh expletive and get out of the car, only to see that the Wrangler was hit too, which is why they hit me. Luckily I knew the girl behind me, because I really wanted to freak out. But Allison was there so that was good. But anyways, the Wrangler is totally messed up but luckily Rex is such a tank and even though the back bumper looks like complete trash, I can drive.

Other than that fun time, I'm extremely bored with my life. Boston was fun. I loved loved loved Northeastern, was pretty okay with Boston University, and hated UMass. Which kind of sucks because that was the only one I visited that I had actually applied to. Of course. But I can definitely see myself going to school in New England, even though it snowed all the way from my family's house in New York to Massachusetts. I still maintain that Massachusetts is too hard to spell. Dear America, work on that.

Well since I worked this morning and was therefore awake at 4:15, and I have an essay or six to write, I'll take care of that.

Happy Birthday to The Way I See It.

piece,
Kelly

1 comment:

Jordana Abrenica said...

Blogs are made to make ourselves feel cool.
And you didnt visit Emerson? Ludicrous.