Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Isn't it weird

...how people always say "oh yeah, you'd love it there." or "here, you'll like this."

How do they know? Every single time someone says "Oh yeah, you'll like it there." I just want to ask them how they know. Because I sure as hell don't.

Like this college trip to Boston tomorrow. Yeah, I know I'll be happy wherever I go. But the way everyone says "oh, Boston University? Yeah, you'll love it there!" is so annoying. I don't even know what I'm wearing tomorrow, let alone what kind of college I'm looking for.

Can someone lend me this confidence everyone else seems to have in what I'll like? I feel like sometimes knowing what you want is an important thing.

But as I mentioned, tomorrow I'm jetting off to Massachusetts to look at schools. But I'm really kind of nervous about going to schools there because Massachusetts is so hard to spell. Why do they spend so much time telling us how to spell M-ISS-ISS-IPP-I when MASS-A-CHU-SETTS is really hard too? I think my first grade self would have been up for that challenge, but my seventeen year old self is just too old to learn such a hard State spelling.

I really need to get off of facebook. Sometimes, I'll have facebook open on my computer, and without realizing it I'll start to check it from my phone. Last year Maddy disabled her facebook for like three weeks. I wonder if I have the courage to do that. I'd probably crack after like a day.

Zoe just called me to tell me she doesn't have enough cash to pay for her burger at JCs and its just sooososososososososososososososo embarrassing.

well that's the news from Lake Woebegone, where the women are strong, the men are good looking, and the children are above average.

pieces,
Kelly

No comments: