Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Can't

...find the inspiration to blog when my beautiful, lovely, loyal, friendly phone Al is dead. RIP, Al, you will be missed for the next three days until i get a replacement. but in respect for my busted screen, i will have to think of ANOTHER name. this is my fourth Centro so far, im running out of steam.

so other than the OBVIOUS tradgedy above, nothing else new. i had lunch with Juan, Erika, and Samantha today, so i can now increase my friend number to seven in A lunch. yay me. tomorrow im third-wheeling on Kimberly and Rony's date. sucks for them.

well thats all for today. i still dont know anyone in my creative writing class, and i still want to fall asleep in AP psych, and i still havent done any math homework. so basically, this semester is just like the last. only, "this one counts"-jeanne fine. as if i could forget.

piece
kelly

No comments: