Thursday, January 22, 2009

sdhsdalkjkfdfd

hi hi hiii

today feels like a Friday. the weather is awesome, which it typically is on Thursday, and we're watching a movie in two of my classes. it was fantastic.

this has been a crazy week. I had an APUSH test yesterday, which was laughable, and then I read the entire Great Gatsby last night. I was pretty impressed with myself.

EDITORS NOTE: THE NEXT PARAGRAPH WILL ONLY MAKE SENSE TO JEWS.
...And i made an entire Wadel calendar and started writing up like four future projects. I was really apprehensive about being S'ganit, but I'm warming up to it. I'm really a lot more creative than I think, and as soon as i stopped relying on Hannah for project ideas I came up with like six on my own. But I feel like there is so much pressure on Hannah and me right now, and since I'm feeling it and I'm only the Sig, I can only imagine how stressed Hannah is. I definitely don't want to be the Sig responsible for sending Wadel back into a decline. We've been doing so well lately, and hopefully we can keep it up.

okay, thats the end of my BBYO talk. but since thats really all i've been stressing over for the past week, thats pretty much the end of my entire blog for today. whatever, im the only one reading this.

TACT saturday! Its really lame how much I look forward to TACT days. oh well.

piece
kelly

No comments: