Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A

bulleted list by Kelly. (as opposed to the other contributors to this blog.)

  • i recently re-found my conscience. its been in hibernation the past few months (years) but today it was back. i've come to the conclusion that being nice to someone to their face and making a huge joke of them behind their back is so typical teenage girl, and im over it. right Allie? we're over it. ani ochevet. and Chloe/Rachael B/ Nelly S/Courtney, we should stop too...
  • in less bitchy news, tomorrow is Chloe's birthday, and she is SO going to regret her little flower stunt on my birthday. for those who dont go to West (ha. no one else reads this but me and i go to West...) chloe, who knows how easily im embarrassed, delivered purple roses to all of my classes on Thursday so that my teachers would give them to me in front of everyone. and if you dont know me and chloe, that sounds really sweet. but trust me, shes a malicious little bitch. who wont know what malicious means. oh chloe, i love you. ish.
  • for those of you (talking to myself) who have facebooks, you may have noticed the fact that i am ALL OVER YOUR NEWSFEED. sorry. ive been in a facebook wall video frenzy, and therefore am all over everyones home page. and since my videos arent really funny, sorry again.
  • im officially seventeen. and thats sad
  • i went to Buffalo Exchange with allison, and we didnt get towed. it was a great experience.
  • i have been so paranoid lately. about everything. especially driving, though. yesterday, i went thirty in my neighborhood (gasp) because i was convinced the mustang behind me was an undercover cop. oh well, atleast i wont get pulled over. yeah right.
  • two hour choir rehearsals suck. but then, i already knew that.

thats all. i have like two hundred pages of The Invisible Man to read. FML

pieces

kelly