Sunday, February 8, 2009

Limericks and Haikus

Old Rex is Yellow
Parking Is For Compact Cars
Not my SUV
____________________________________________________________________
Tea can be good, if its Green
with antioxidants and with caffeine
just don't get it at Starbucks
Cause it will cost ten bucks
Being broke isn't good for your Spleen
_____________________________________________________________________
I have a sore throat
I Guess I could get some sleep
Facebooking is Fun
__________________________________________________________________
My grades right now totally suck
so forever in plano im stuck
because colleges only want students
who, with their grades, are prudent
So ill just drive a delivery truck
___forever.
____________________________________--
Oh, Valentines day
You are so terribly cruel
Ill just babysit.

1 comment:

Jaime. said...

hahah WTF KElly this is the shit