Thursday, February 19, 2009

Irony

This post has nothing, really, to do with irony. I just like it.

so Chloe's birthday surprise went perfectly. now that its finished, i can reveal my terrible-ness. i bought six of those HUGE bouncy balls and gave one to each of her classes, so she'd have to carry them around all day. but she liked it, no matter what she says. and we got to play with them all day, so that was a plus.

today in creative writing, which is shaping up to be the best class i possibly could have replaced AP French with, we worked on "free writing". after she explained the "rules of free writing" (oh wait, there is a little bit of irony after all), she put a picture up of a man beating a lump out of his rug. and as she was explaining that free writing isnt for everyone, i swear she looked right at me. whattt? i kind of want to shoot her an email with my blog and be like "hows this for free writing?" of course, if i do, then she'll, ideally, see this post. so hey mrs.heck. i like your class. i swear i dont smoke weed. anyways, so my free write quickly went from how anger is useless to my passive aggressive tendencies i seem to have developed recently. specifically, about my job. which i wont blog about right now, but am likely to blog about in the future. hopefully the near future.

piece. im off to my choir concert with LSU. feel free to distract me from my misery.

-kelly

No comments: