Monday, February 2, 2009

logzjkds/ofwpi

This is my faceCovered in frecklesWith the occasional spotAnd some veinsThis is my bodyCovered in skinAnd not all of itYou can seeAnd, this, is my mindIt goes over and overThe same old linesAnd, this, is my brainIt's torturous analytical thoughtsMake me go insaneAnd I use mouthwashSometimes I flossI've got a familyAnd I drink cups of teaI've got nostalgic pavementsI've got familiar facesI've got mixed-up memoriesAnd I've got favourite placesAnd I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday nightAnd I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday nightAnd I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday nightAnd I hope everything's gonna be alrightAnd I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday nightAnd I hope everything's gonna be alrightThis is my faceI've got a thousand opinionsAnd half the time I'm trying to explainAnd this is my bodyAnd no matter how you try and disable itYes I'll still be hereAnd, this, is my mindAnd although you try to infringeYou cannot confineAnd, this, is my brainAnd even if you try and hold me backThere's nothing that you can gain'Cause I use mouthwashSometimes I flossI've got a familyAnd I drink cups of teaI've got nostalgic pavementsI've got familiar facesI've got mixed-up memoriesAnd I've got favourite placesI'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday nightAnd I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday nightAnd I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday nightAnd I hope everything's gonna be alrightAnd I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday nightAnd I hope everything's gonna be alrightOh oh oh oh oh oh:

No comments: