Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blogspiration

I'm posting this for Claire. While our "adventure day" was more a "shopping and east Plano viewing day" than a day for adventure, she did try her best to make me blogspired.

But I'm still not. Normally, the fact that there is a plastic wrapped role of toilet paper on the CD shelf would cause me to go into a literary frenzy. But its not. Instead, I'm just sitting here, looking at my computer screen and avoiding e-school Foundations. Which is just so boring, by the way.

This is getting easier, I guess.

At TACT on Thursday, Rita Cotterly came and spoke to us. She's basically just this crazy old lady who talks about sex and old people having sex and the different components of sex that go beyond the physical. And then after we listened to the stories of a transgendered guy named Carter, and his girlfriend Brooke. Its always so, so interesting to hear their life experience, from the confusion that is sexuality to finally realizing who they are and accepting it. Its inspiring to see someone who figured it out, when i'm constantly realizing that I have no clue what i'm doing or when i'm going to get it all figured out.

It. The elusive, all encompassing It.

Also, I want to apologize for my last two blog posts. I always complain and roll my eyes at those over dramatic girls with their exaggerated facebook statuses (stati?) about how difficult everything is. I'm not that girl. There's just this neat catch-22 that happens when I don't sleep, and instead of suffering in silence I'm just being annoying on my blog. I'm being that girl. But no worries, I'll stop.

So sorry that I've disappeared, and been weepy and dramatic and picture posting. I hope you (whoever you are) are still reading. Because it would just be such a shame for this blog to fall back into obscurity. As if it was ever actually out of obscurity.

Pieces
Kelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone doesn't know what a catch-22 is

kfine said...

actually I do. I'm not going into detail

Anonymous said...

if you knew what one was, you wouldn't have said your situation is a catch-22

kfine said...

im confused as to why you're posting this. dont read my blog if you dont want to.