Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh right, I have a blog.

So I had to turn in this Anthology project for Creative Writing, and it made me realize how many poems I've written about Rex. I feel Rex is probably not the deepest of subjects, but he's my favorite, so its okay.

so Zoe (see below) showed me this website where you can convert YouTube videos on to your ipod, so I'm not studying for exams. not that i would have or anything, but this is a good time filler. four more days and I am no longer a Junior. ill most likely live until then, because I'm taking two exams. sweet life.

so other than that, nothing is new. ever. i started life guarding, so that's been fun. I'm going to Austin next next weekend to get paid to do basically what we do in TACT, so that too is fun. speaking of TACT, the new troupe has been all selected and such. I'm so nervous. What if START is better than us?

please. as if.

the crazy choir politics are all everyone (read: the choir kids) are talking about right now, which is kind of sad for those involved in said politics. good thing I'm not really in choir.

OH YEAH. i also met Nastia Luikin. she came into work and Andrew and I basically stumbled all over the place for her autograph. then i texted everyone I know because, by transitive property, I'm basically Nastia Luikin.

so i guess ill go to sleep now or something. wooh.

Pieces
Kelly

2 comments:

Allie said...

oh, right you do have a blog. and so do i. hah. but i think i forgot my password, so...cool.
thats okay. i like yours nasty luke in.

and i've seen that unicorn picture twice and i still laughed. just saying.

Zoe said...

START? Better than us?
PLEASE. It's laughable. People who use scripts are so illegit.