Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Zoe and Alex,

Thank you for the wonderful homecoming "surprise". Even though I saw your cars while driving down my street, and even though I saw you disappear into them and speed away, and even though you made me sit in my room and wait while you decorated Rex, it was still COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED.

I still have the mustache on his hood, and have gotten mostly positive comments. By mostly I mean 100% positive.

I thoroughly enjoyed half watching Gossip Girl, half sleeping, half participating in "the roundtable conversation" around my rectangular coffee table, and half texting from Zoe's phone, and half eating the cookies you brought me (NOT).

I have once again changed my password. This one is so, so, so good. You'll never guess it. It has nothing to do with a beverage or fruit, or the top half of my keyboard, or my school mascot. I doubt even Allison could guess it.

You will both guess it so fast, I'm predicting. FML.

I just took my final exam for Foundations, but when I pressed submit with a huge sigh of relief, i received this message.

Service Temporary Unavailable!
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.


double FML.

Thanks again. It was really, really, really nice of you.

Love,
Kelly

No comments: