Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

And don't even worry about it- I'm still completely alive.

The first day back is always so weirdly formal. Everyone is all dressed up (not yet participating in sweat pant Wednesday, or no makeup Monday), and all the classes are silent. But it's not even a respectful silent- more like a scared shitless silent, or asleep silent.

I'm not even that upset about school starting. I need the structure in my life. Thank god I was working so much this summer, or I really might have just gone insane. The summer was fun, even though Allie/Stephanie/And I totally failed at that list. We did somethings- like see the Hannah Montana movie and Harry Potter movie at midnight, and took road trips, albeit not with each other. It was a fun summer. I'm just glad to be back at school now, even though my tan is TOTALLY going to suffer for my education.

Zoe, I hope you're reading this during your ten hour off period at school.

So the nagging call of my college applications, combined with the fact that I work at 4:45 AM tomorrow before school, is forcing me off of the computer.

Pieces
Kelly

No comments: