Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One Minute Writer

What is the last compliment you remember receiving?

Actually, last night via facebook chat, Josh Goldberg told me I am "one of the funniest people he knows". Coming from someone with 1,811 facebook friends, that means a lot.
But at the same time, being funny is such a weird thing to be. Like, who defined "funny"? Because even though Kimberly and Allie and I find eachother really, really funny, most people think we're weird. And sometimes I watch comedians and just wonder what they're like in real person- do they just pick something and say something funny? Or are they just like, really quiet?

Oh, Michael is summoning me now so I can take him for ice cream. Anything for Michael. Anything to get him off of World Of Warcraft.

Send suggestions.

Piece,
Kelly

No comments: