Friday, December 19, 2008

The Best Friday Ever

today. because i am finished with exams for the rest of my life. or like a semester.

hi allison. (please note that she is not reading this because she wants to. i told her to)

sooo its possible that APEnglish killed me, but its okay because i got a seventy six. how is it possible that i got a higher grade on french (78) then on English, a language i actually speak. weird. (78)

thats my subliminal messaging to say i got a seventy eight on french. and i have never been prouder. which clearly reflects my indifference about my grades this year. senioritis sucks, especially since im not a senior. but in my defence, all my other exam grades were As, so im still intelligent enough for quad c.

um...so thats all. we (kimberly, allie and i: aka mad, bad, and dangerous to know) brought bryse at Nordstorm a cookie today, so that was nice. he probably thinks we're pretty weird. whatevs.

okay well im going shopping again, so...peices, g's.

COME TO DAFFRON ELEMENTARY ACROSS FROM THE SHOPS AT LEGACY AT SEVEN TONIGHT, FOR THE INVISIBLE CHILDREN BENEFIT CONCERT. its going to be really, really good. seriously. be there.

-kfyne

No comments: