Monday, December 29, 2008

Day One

...of my two week sentence. but in all honesty, as much as i bitched about it to my parents, taking away the car really inst that bad. they could have taken away my phone. i think they know that if they tried to take my phone from me i would run away to work in a brothel.

and on that note, my day today was pretty good. i didnt sleep, which was typical, and then i got up and tried to beat Lou on guitar hero. its so freaking hard, I cant even handle it. Its "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", only about seven billion times faster. and my pinkie honestly cannot react that quickly. So anyways, thats how Michael and I spent the first hour of my day.

and then Allie, Kimberly and I went to James Avery to get our rings. finally. we got the Lover's Knot one that pretty much every single girl on the West cross country team has, but thats okay. and then i went to SAT class, which was riveting, as per the usual. and then Kimberly left me a voicemail detailing her awkward encounter with the hot guy that works at Car Spa. She apparently cant put her mom's car into neutral, so he had to help her, and was laughing at her. please keep in mind that Kimberly is very easily flustered, and therefore things pertaining to her car usually dont go smoothly. like getting gas. and getting her car washed. anyways, so after she finally figured out to get her car through the car wash, all the soap wasnt off, and she had to go through again, causing more laughter from unidentified hot boy.

and after all this, she got home and realized that her car needed to be washed, too. so she picked me up, and I drover her car through the car wash for her, so that she wouldnt be embarrassed. but i've never driven her car before, and I dont have the best track record in the automotive department. And so we pulled up to the car wash, and the man told me to roll down the window but I kept rolling the wrong one down by accident. and when i finally got it, kimberly was in hysterics in her front seat (dressed "incognito" in a black northface all the way zipped up and sun glasses.) The man writing out my receipt definitely asked what she was on, and gave me a lecture on how being the driver means that i have to stay clear headed at all times, which only made us laugh more. and then when we finally got to the car wash entrance, i turned to check out the hot guy she had been referring to, and he for sure caught me. so that sucked.

anyways, moral of the story, go find out how to put your car into neutral.

and then I had Hanukkah dinner (night after Hanukkah dinner?) at Kimberly's, and then Allie and Nadia went with us to see Twilight. Good news, it was just as hilarious the second time, and i got just as many dirty looks from Edward-loving middle schoolers. whatevs.

and thats that. I'm trying to figure out the new years plan, but im the worst planner ever. i havent asked my parents if everyone can come to my house over sketchy new years Victory Park, but im hoping they'll say its alright for everyone to come over.

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT. okay. so over the weekend at my convention i learned that when someone licks your elbow, you legitimately cannot feel it. its so strange. try it! when someone isnt expecting it, just lean down and lick the bony part of their elbow. but dont let them see you, because then the experiment is ruined. i played this game like the whole day.

and thats that, for real this time.
pieces, g
-kelliephyne

No comments: