Sunday, December 21, 2008

Profound Thoughts

I KISSED AN AZA AND I LIKED IT

This was never the way i planned
not my intention
I got manishewitz in my hand, lost my discretion
It's just what i'm used to
just wanna try you on
Its what Jewish girls do
Caught my attention

Chorus:
i kissed an AZA and i liked it
the taste of his kosher chapstick
i kissed an AZA just to try it
i hope my Goy-friend wont mind it
it felt so wrong, it felt so right
doesnt mean that im a shmuck tonight
i kissed an AZA and i liked it, i liked it

You have a really Jewish name
like Gold or Steinberg
Its an experimental game
well, thats what i heard
its what Jewish girls do
its how we all behave
its part of being a Jew
its how we were raised

Chorus

Us BBGs are magical
soft Uggs, Longchampes, so plentiful
hard to resist so beautiful
too good to dent it
aint no big deal its what Sherrie said....

Chorus

FIN

useful vocab:
AZA-jewish boy
BBG-jewish girl
Shmuck- Dick in Yiddish
Goy-friend- term jewish girls use for their non-jewish boyfriends
"its what Sherrie said"-"the point of BBYO is to meet a nice jewish boy and procreate"

-Hannah Kleinman, Kelly Fine, and Wadel BBG

No comments: