Monday, December 15, 2008

I

...am so proud of myself. blogging three days in a row? this is crazed.

unfortunately, the problem with blogging everyday means there isn't really a lot to type. but I'm pretty good at talking slash writing about nothing, so I'm sure i can think of something.

so my day in general today: a lot better than yesterday.Kimberly, i know that even as my best friend you don't read this, but just in case you are, you really did help yesterday. i already told you that, but thanks again anyways. its a good thing we're both so messed up.

but that was actually more about yesterday, so... i found out i have a stalker today? i hope he isn't reading this, because i feel bad. so if i actually factually know you and I've yet to tell you about my stalker, text me. its a pretty good story. i passed my french test, which isn't really surprising in light of a recent event, but its pretty good nonetheless. we had a party in choir, so that was fun-ish.

and that's basically all. i have Algebra and English tomorrow, and i cant really study for either of those. i have to get a negative eight on the algebra exam to fail the class, which is worrisome, I'm not sure if i can manage that...

alright well this was a useless post. but thats alright.

kaybye
kelly

No comments: