Monday, December 1, 2008

The Greatest Night of my Life

was, uncontestedly (word?) last night. so, just for my reader(s), here is a bulleted list of why it was so awesome.

  • kimberly, allie, and i's talk about our economic standings, in terms of our parents income in relation to Massie, Claire, and Kristen of the Clique.
  • our heart to heart in the car about our fuckedupness.
  • my new favorite band, The City Lives. (honestly though, it would be a lie to already have ranked them my favorite. im nothing if not loyal. so they can have 4th place) because i like to be optimistic about my blog viewage (word?), im going to shout out to Sammy, Josh, and Chase, because im one hundred percent aware of my creeper tendencies, and you were all champs. and you're all really attractive, so theres that.
  • Jet Lag Gemini, and their shoutout to Invisible Children. thats my favorite charity, but due to my brokeness, i donate vicariously through my parents. and to my reader (im not even bothering with the hopeful "s" this time) in plano, im singing in an invisible children benefit concert on december 19th at seven. its going to be really good (especially me. im a damn good singer. and humble to boot), so you should come and donate. its good karma and stuff.
  • obviously the all american rejects and their one second set. it changed my life. i love you tyson ritter.

believe me, i could go on and on and on. but my brother needs to do science fair (dork) .

kaypeace

No comments: